Final decision on pricing submission
In June 2023 the Essential Services Commission released its final decision on Westernport Water’s price submission. The final decision completes a review of the maximum prices that Westernport Water may charge for its services for a five-year regulatory period from 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2028.
The final decision follows a detailed proposal by Westernport Water, which was carefully scrutinised by the commission, and consultation with customers and the community on a draft decision released in December last year.
Price Submission Highlights
New Customer Outcomes
Our new customer outcomes reflect the themes you told us were most important to you.
Our $42.28M capital improvements program will be invested across these six areas.
We’ll report on our performance against these customer shaped outcomes annually via the Annual Watermark.
Download one of our fact sheets to read a summary of our plans.
- Pricing Submission snapshot (PDF)
- Climate Change (PDF)
- Water Quality (PDF)
- Capital Projects (PDF)
- Customer Value (PDF)
Download the full price submission
- Westernport Water Price Submission 2023-2028 (large file– PDF 4MB)
- Customer Engagement Findings Appendix One (PDF)
- Deliberative Forums Pre-Reading Materials Appendix Two (PDF)
- Annual Watermark Brochures 2018-22 Appendix Three (large file PDF 4.4MB)
- Customer Fact Sheets Appendix Four (PDF)
- Deliberative Forum Summary Report Appendix Five (PDF)
- Independent Quality Assurance Approach (URA) Appendix Six (PDF)
Customer Engagement Journey
We are incredibly proud of our customers and their willingness to engage with us in record numbers to shape the future of their water and wastewater services.
Over 1,187 surveys, seven community events, four deliberative forums and six in-depth interviews were held to hear your views, expectations and priorities.
Thank you to everyone who had their say.