Bass Coast Reconciliation Network
We’re proud to be a member of the Bass Coast Reconciliation Network (BCRN) along with community representatives, the Bunurong Land Council Aboriginal Corporation, Bass Coast South Gippsland Reconciliation Group, Yowengarra Bun Wurrung Balug Clans Aboriginal Corporation, and four of Bass Coast’s leading organisations including Bass Coast Shire Council, Bass Coast Health, Phillip Island Nature Parks and Westernport Water.
The BCRN was established in 2019 and seeks to create a shared future of recognition, opportunity and true partnerships with Traditional Owners and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
The Network is an action-based group of organisations committed to:
- sharing time, resources, and knowledge
- being a conduit for organisational and community networking
- building organisational and community knowledge and understanding of reconciliation
- driving positive social change
- presenting a united ‘organisational’ approach to reconciliation