Moving House

What to do when moving

Westernport Water knows moving house can be a busy, exciting time. To help you through the process we have outlined what you need to do in order to transfer your water account when moving.

Tenants – what you need to start your move

Please complete our Tenant Move In and/or our Tenant Move Out online forms to provide us with your new address and contact details at least FIVE business days before your move.  We will also need unrestricted access to your water meter during this time.

Owners – If you are buying or selling a property

If you are buying or selling a residential or commercial property, you don’t need to contact us about moving. Your solicitor or conveyancer will contact us as part of the settlement process to create or finalise your account.


Information Statements (including a basic asset location plan) and Special Meter Reads can be ordered through LANDATA.

Moving House Forms