Westernport Water offers a range of FREE educational programs, events and resources for all age groups.
- tours of our facilities
- Candowie Reservoir and Ian Bartlett Water Purification Plant (Almurta)
- Cowes Waste Water Treatment Plant (incl. Recycled Water Plant)
- King Road Waste Water Treatment Plant (near Bass)
- Phillip Island Community Orchard (Wimbledon Heights)
- San Remo Basin
- school incursions and excursions
- sustainability events including:
- National Water Week, World Environment Day, Landcare events, Phillip Island Nature Park Open Day, Island Whale Festival and other programs that increase awareness of the health and environmental benefits of tap water.
See below for more information on each of the educational services we provide.
Schools, incursions, excursions, presentations and information on the school water efficiency program.