Westernport Water leads through collaboration and innovation to deliver sustainable water and wastewater services that improve the health and liveability of our community.
The core functions of Westernport Water are to provide drinking water, recycled water, and wastewater services wherever economically, environmentally and socially practicable, to properties and communities throughout its district.
It is acknowledged that Westernport Water provide services on the traditional lands of the Bunurong and Boonwurrung peoples, who played an important role over thousands of years in managing the natural resources on Phillip Island, or Millowl as it is traditionally known. We acknowledge our Traditional Owners as we continue to manage these resources.
Our six key focus areas and initiatives of 2017-18:
- Our Customers – Provide products and services that meet our customers’ expectations for quality, accessibility and affordability.
- Our Business – Maintain the integrity and value of our business through sound governance and financial management.
- Our Assets – Enable the sustainable delivery of products and services to our customers.
- Our Community – Be a valued member of the community we serve.
- Our Environment – Be an environmentally sustainable organisation.
- Our People – Be an innovative organisation with a reputation that is valued by current and prospective employees.
To learn more download the Corporate Plan 2017 – 2022 (2.4 MB).