Funding agreement form – Community Support Program
This form MUST be completed and returned prior to funding being released. It outlines the terms and conditions for a successful applicant to receive their payment. Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions when filling out this form, please contact us on 1300 720 711 or email email@example.com
Please complete all sections of this form.
Conditions of financial support
- All applicants must provide a tax invoice or signed “statement by supplier” to obtain sponsorship funds.
- Applicants are accountable for the sponsorship funding by acknowledging and formally agreeing to the conditions of funding.
- Successful applicants must complete an Acquittal Form within three months of the project being completed. Failure to do so will effect eligibility for future sponsorship opportunities.
- Unless prior arrangements have been made, any funds not expended by 2 May 2024 must be returned to Westernport Water.
- If you are requesting financial support for an event, your event MUST be single use plastic water bottles free (not for sale or given away). Failure to meet this requirement will result in our sponsorship offer being withdrawn, or if funds have already been allocated, Westernport Water will seek repayment.
- Westernport Water reserves the right to terminate or seek repayment of any funding if it believes that the applicant has spent the funds on items not associated with its original application and allocated purpose or has otherwise misappropriated the funds, not completed the Acquittal Form, or any other reason it deems sufficient cause.