Our judges will be looking for how well you depict the theme and how it relates to our region in the Bass Coast.
You may use any material you wish to create your poster including photographs, paint, pencil, crayons and collage, however it must be able to be scanned and reproduced as the winning posters will be used online by Westernport Water and AWA.
Winners will be presented their prizes during National Water Week (which runs from 21-27 October 2019).
Regional Prizes (students)
Westernport Water will award a First and Runner up prize for each of the 5 categories (Prep, Grade 1-2, Grade 3-4, Grade 5-6 and Special needs students).
- First place – $50 voucher (in each category)
- Second place – $25 voucher (in each category)
Regional Prizes (schools)
- Every local school entering the competition will be placed in a random draw to win a $500 cash prize from Westernport Water, for the school to put towards a sustainability project.
Winners and runners-up will be presented with their prizes in time for National Water Week.
- $150 cash for the first place recipient in each of the five categories.
- $100 cash for the second place recipient in each of the five categories.
- $50 cash for the third place recipient in each of the five categories.
- $300 cash for the first place school to be used towards sustainability projects.
- $200 cash for the second place school to be used towards sustainability projects.
- $100 cash for the third place school to be used towards sustainability projects.
Entries must reach Westernport Water by 5pm on 11 September, and have a completed entry form:
- attached to the back of their A3 sized poster
- or emailed with a scanned copy of the poster.
Stuck for ideas?
Have at look the winning and runner up entries from the 2019 NWW Poster Competititon for inspiration.