Westernport Water is a sustainable enterprise providing quality products and services to our community.
We provide water and wastewater products and services, and advisory services, all of which are cost-effective for our customers and deliver triple bottom line results to our stakeholders. We value working in our region which is a model for a self-sustainable community; balancing residential, agricultural, tourism and commercial needs. We support our environment by striving for carbon neutrality and providing a sustainable range of water products. We proudly engage our community and stakeholders, and are committed to the development and well-being of our staff.
Our six key focus areas, which provide specific intent for the development of our business objectives over the five-year period are:
- Our corporate governance Maintain the integrity and value of our business through sound governance and financial management.
- Our products and services Provide cost-effective, quality products and services that complement our core business and meet our community’s needs.
- Our assets Enable the reliable and cost-effective delivery of products and services to our customers.
- Our community Be a valued member of the community.
- Our environment Be an environmentally sustainable organisation, reducing our environmental footprint.
- Our people Be an innovative, high performance organisation with a reputation that is valued by current and prospective employees.
To learn more download a PDF of the Corporate Plan 2016-2021(2.4 MB).