Have your say on the future of water prices and services and help earn funds for some great community causes.
The more surveys you complete, the more chances you have of winning $500 for your registered community group or charity, or not-for-profit organisation. This includes sports clubs and schools.
Plus, for every survey completed, Westernport Water will donate $2 to one of four chosen charities – WaterAid, Free 3D Hands, Bass Coast Community Foundation and Phillip Island Community Learning Centre (PICAL). The more surveys completed, the more donations we make (up to a maximum of $2,000).
About the surveys
Every five years, Victorian water corporations are required to undertake a water price review by engaging customers about water and wastewater services, and the standards that customers desire from their water provider – balancing quality of outcomes with affordable prices.
These online surveys are the first phase of the engagement process, and will help us understand the projects and prices we need to focus on.
The online surveys will be open from September until mid November.
You can complete a printed version of each survey if you prefer. Contact email@example.com to request print versions of the surveys.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Westernport Water customers who complete any one of the surveys can nominate a registered community group, sport club or other non-profit organisation to be entered into the draw. The winning organisation will receive $500 for their group/club/organisation.
- Individuals can enter their nominated group/charity up to three times, one entry for each survey completed.
- To be eligible, nominated organisations must be a registered community group, charity or not-for-profit organisation located in Westernport Water’s service area.
- All eligible entries will be entered into a random draw. Westernport Water reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Westernport Water believes has breached these Terms and Conditions or jeopardised the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
- Winners for the phase 1 survey prize will be randomly drawn by the end of November 2021 (exact date tba). The prize is not transferable. The prize winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
To the extent permitted by law, Westernport Water is not liable for: (i) any lost or erroneous entries; (ii) technical failure of its computer online systems or network; (iii) unauthorised human intervention in the competition; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the competition; or (v) any injury, loss suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or the prize.
Privacy Collection Statement
Westernport Water is committed to ensuring the privacy of the personal information you provide to us.
The feedback you provide in the surveys is collected for the purpose of Westernport Water’s 2023 Price Review Submission and our Urban Water Strategy.
The personal information you provide to Westernport Water may be shared in a de-identified statistical format with Victorian local and state government, water authorities and the Essential Services Commission.
See our Personal Privacy Charter to learn more about your rights under the Privacy Act.
- Download the full Personal Privacy Charter – Adopted 2019
Request a print version
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request print versions of the surveys.