COMPLETE the online ENTRY FORM below. Be sure to read the competition T&Cs.
CONTACT Westernport Water’s Newhaven office on 1300 720 711 to arrange a time to COLLECT your free* Choose Tap bottles.
CAPTURE a CREATIVE PHOTO showing members of your community group with your CHOOSE TAP drink bottles.
UPLOAD your CREATIVE PHOTO to Westernport Water’s Facebook Competition app and answer the question ‘how does your community group make water the heart of its culture’?
SHARE with your friends, family and community group members and have them VOTE on your photo. The 3 photos with the highest amount of votes WIN a cash prize for your community group. The next most CREATIVE photo will also be awarded a cash prize by a panel of Westernport Water employees.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (T&Cs)
- Choose Tap refillable bottles are to be collected from the Westernport Water Newhaven Office after registering for the Photo Competition.
- All photographic entries must clearly show:
- Westernport Water’s ‘Choose Tap’ refillable bottles.
- Your community group’s uniform or logo (if applicable).
- Photo entries and voting closes on Westernport Water’s Facebook Competition app at 5:00pm on November 15th, 2017.
- 3 x winners ($500, $300, $100) for the photos that receive the most votes on the Facebook platform.
- 1 x winner ($100) will be selected by WPW judges at the Newhaven Office on November 15th, 2017.
- Winners will be notified in writing via the email address supplied on the registration form. Winners will also be announced in the Phillip Island and San Remo Advertiser and the South Gippsland Sentinal Times at a later date.
- Community group must be located and operate within Westernport Water’s service area.
- Entries must be in JPEG or TIF digital format and be over 1 megabyte in size (images less than 1 megabyte in size will be too low resolution for reproduction and cannot be accepted for judging).
- Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Do not submit any images that could be deemed rude or offensive.
- Multiple entries permitted and welcomed.
- A community group can only win one cash prize.
- By entering the competition, entrants will assign a limited copyright of the image to Westernport Water enabling reproduction of the image for public displays and publications (both printed and digital) in conjunction with the competition AND for the purpose of publication in printed and digital material promoting water as the drink of choice.
- Entrants will be credited whenever the images are used.
- Entries from participants under the age of 18 must have adult/parent or guardian consent.
- Any persons included in the photographic image must be consenting for the photograph AND any subsequent use of the photograph.
- By accepting these T&Cs and submitting the online registration it constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry for this competition.
For further information please email email@example.com