Hardship banner

How we can help you

Westernport Water recognises that anyone may experience times of financial hardship, so we have a range of alternate payment options available to our customers experiencing difficulty paying their account.

These include:

For a confidential discussion with our Customer Relations Officer please:


Independent dispute resolution

EWOV resolves disputes between Victorians and their energy and water companies. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint and we have not resolved the issue to your satisfaction, you can register your complaint with the Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria (EWOV) who provide independent dispute resolution.  EWOV are impartial and may investigate and seek an agreement that is fair and reasonable. EWOV can be contacted on by phone, email or by fax or in writing.

Free call | 1800 500 509
Email | ewovinfo@ewov.com.au
Fax | 1800 500 549

Write to | Reply Paid 469, Melbourne VIC 8060
(EWOV accept letters in Braille)


Finding it difficult to pay your bill? Westernport Water can help. Learn more here.