Westernport Water is pleased to invite the community to attend its Annual Open Forum for 2011.
- Implementation of a Global Information System (GIS) and a System Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) control system, enabling remote monitoring of all water and sewerage systems.
- Continued community support with the introduction of a Hydration Station made available to the community, clubs, and sporting organisations, helping add value to events through the provisions of fresh drinking water
- Achieving a second consecutive full year without lost time injury, reflecting well on existing work culture and showing the benefits of investment in training and job planning
- Third consecutive year without water restrictions through good rainfall volumes, effective water management and excellent water conservation efforts from our customers.
- Completing significant maintenance programs on our water supply line, including a scouring project, delivering significant water quality benefits to the community.