COLLECT your free Choose Tap Sports Bottles from Westernport Water (if they haven’t already been delivered to your club)
COMPLETE the online entry form below. Be sure to read the competition T&Cs
CREATE a photographic meme or take a photo showing how your club chooses tap water as its drink of choice
PROMOTE your idea and involvement in the ‘Choose Tap’ campaign!
Get your image or meme out in the public’s eye by gaining media exposure that promotes tap water as your club’s drink of choice!
Remember to use the hashtag #WPWsportsclubcomp
EMAIL us a copy of your image, proving how you’ve shared it and what exposure you’ve created (eg. links to social media posts, copies of newspaper clippings etc.) to email@example.com. Please include in the subject line Sports Club Comp
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All entries (photographic meme, image etc) must clearly show:
- Westernport Water’s ‘Choose Tap’ Sports Drink Bottles or standard ‘Choose Tap’ refillable bottles
- Your team’s uniform or logo
- Extra points will be given if you include the hashtag #WPWsportsclubcomp, Westernport Water’s logo, and/or the ‘Choose Tap’ logo
- Extra points will also be given for exposure to the widest audience eg. tagging and sharing on social media, advertising to the wider community via print media, posters, on game days etc. This exposure MUST be PROVEN to us via photographic evidence, links to social media posts or newspaper clippings etc.
- Entries close at 5:00pm on Tuesday 31 May, 2016.
- Winner will be drawn by WPW judges at the Newhaven Office on Thursday 2 June, 2016.
- Winner will be notified in writing via the email address supplied on the entry form. Winner will also be announced in the Phillip Island and San Remo Advertiser and the South Gippsland Sentinal Times between 6-12 June, 2016.
- Club must be located within Westernport Water’s service area.
- Entries must be in JPEG or TIF digital format and be over 1 megabyte in size (images less than 1 megabyte in size will be too low resolution for reproduction and cannot be accepted for judging).
- Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Do not submit any images that could be deemed rude or offensive.
- Multiple entries permitted and welcomed.
- By entering the competition, entrants will assign a limited copyright of the image to Westernport Water enabling reproduction of the image for public displays and publications (both printed and digital) in conjunction with the competition AND for the purpose of publication in printed and digital material promoting water as the drink of choice.
- Entrants will be credited whenever the images are used.
- Entries from participants under the age of 18 must have adult consent.
- Any persons included in the photographic image must be consenting for the photograph AND any subsequent use of the photograph.
- By accepting these T&Cs and submitting the online entry form for this competition it constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org