Westernport Water adopts new Model Water Restriction by-law
- promote the efficient use and conservation of water; and
- set out four stages of restrictions on the use of water; and
- specify things which must not be done while each stage of restriction persists; and
- specify principles for considering applications for exemptions from particular restrictions; and
- prescribe offences and penalties for the contravention of the By-law, including for which an infringement notice may be served; and
- prescribe classes of persons for the purpose of issuing infringement notices.
For more information or to download a copy please visit our Permanent Water Saving Rules (PWSR) page