You are eligible for a State Government funded concession on your water and wastewater charges at your principal place of residence if you hold a:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Veteran Gold Repatriation Card.

For more information on the discount available for this year please visit the Department of Human Services.

How do I apply for concession?

Please complete a Water & Sewer Concession application form and return it to us for processing.  Alternatively you can call us on 03 5956 4177 or 03 5956 4134 to request a form be mailed to you.

The current annual state government concessions are:

Pension, health care card or veteran gold card rebateAustralian dollars $ per annum
Water/wastewater access charge298.00
Water usage (tenants only)149.00

Financial Assistance

Please click here to find out what other financial assistance we can offer you.

Hardship Brochure

Customers discussing their water bill