Your new and exciting career in water is just around the corner! See what’s on offer today…
Finance Manager - CFO
The Finance Manager (CFO) will be responsible for;
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO) activities, together with the overall
leadership of the day to day operations of the Finance Department,
• Supporting the Corporation to ensure the integrity of all financial systems and
information, ensuring Westernport Water is compliant with legislation,
• Assisting the Corporation with strategic and operational matters as they relate to
financial (operational and capital) budget management, cost benefit analysis,
forecasting cashflow requirements, debt management, pricing, securing new funding
to support operations, and investment opportunities.
• Endorsing all financial information submitted to Senior Management, Board and
• Enhancing the finance management skills and capability of the Corporation.
AMIS Coordinator - Temporary Full-Time
The AMIS Coordinator will lead the development of the Asset Management Information System (AMIS) including Works Management System (WMS), and support the
development of the Geographic Information System (GIS), to maintain the integrity, accuracy and completeness of data in accordance with relevant corporation strategies
and policies, environmental and statutory obligations.
Please note this is a maternity role.
Enquiries relating to the current vacancies can be made to the Human Resources Coordinator, on 03 5956 4179 or email us.