Westernport Water's Hydration Station is available to the community to provide water for events. Suitable events are anything to do with sport, fundraising, community events and the like.
Hydration Station features
The Hydration Station features include:
- six drinking fountains
- eight tap outlets for filling bottles
- two large stainless steel troughs on both sides of the trailer
- ability to connect to mains pressure
- self contained lighting for use at night
- lockable doors
- ability to locate the station in the best possible position
- extendable signage to help people identify it from a distance.
Westernport Water enjoys supporting the community and the environment. If you believe our Hydration Station could be a positive addition to your next event, please contact us on 1300 720 711 to find out how to organise a booking.
One-day hire $AUD660.00 (GST inclusive), which includes:
- preliminary site inspection to determine tapping, stabilisation and access
- delivery, setup and connection
- water testing
- 24-hour/seven-day assistance
- disconnection and pickup
- portable tanker services available, fees payable subject to quotation with your booking
All requests considered, please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Application forms are available from our How to hire page.
For further information or to check availability please call customer service on 1300-720-711.