We strive to be a valued member of the community we service by:
- fostering strong and positive relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- adding value to our community through the provision of resources, expertise and water related education
- providing timely, friendly and reliable customer service at a time, place and method of delivery that is convenient for our customers
- continually gathering feedback and measuring the community’s response to our products, services, and actions.
- Providing tours and forums for local schools and the wider community
In 2011/2012 we will continue to build upon our corporate social responsibility program.
Pictured: Brett Beaumont with a tour group at the Ian Bartlett Water Purification Plant