Water saving products
Rebates & Rewards
Be rewarded for buying and installing water smart products in your home. See our Rebates & rewards page.
Water saving devices
savewater! has a great guide on water efficient products and how you can save water around the home.
Westernport Water often gives away free or minimum cost water saving devices to our customers. You can pick these up at our Newhaven office:
Current Special Offer - Showerhead Exchange Program
For a limited time Westernport Water are offering a free showerhead exchange service. Simply bring in your old water guzzling showerhead and upgrade it for a modern water saving showerhead and save between 9 and 20 litres of water per minute.
Water wise tips
Did you know that the average Australian family uses about 1300 litres of water around the home - every day. Some handy hints to reduce water consumption in and around the home include:
- replace your old shower head and toilet
- reduce your shower time
- install a grey water system that can divert water onto your garden
- plant water resistant plants in your garden
- mulch regularly - helps keep soil moist
- use a pool cover on pools to save losing water through evaporation
- don't leave taps running while waiting for hot water - capture the water and reuse it elsewhere.
Check your showerhead efficiency
How to change your showerhead video courtesy of
For more information on any of the tips above or other ways to save water contact our water conservation officer on email on email@example.com or telephone 03 5956 4100.